quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2018

All the same inside silver cars.
All the same, hair stuck in a greasy, brownish ponytail with no personality,
without spirits that move them,
all with the wan face sketching spasms
of greasy satisfaction filling all the frustrations.
For while.
All whitish
with glazed eyes in the windows,
urgent needs of nothing
all liquid
all sticky of spoiled hands of consumption
Drooling,
worshiping illusions.
Consuming dirty sex behind the doors
deposited
consuming
consuming everything
Swallowing, sweaty, desperate
need to have.
Consume my body rotting
messy
Consume my degraded soul,
let me see your eyes fogged with pleasure and guilt.
Sprayed.
Consume my fear, my pain,
my shame
my pleasure
consume me.
Make me cry and shout,
shut me up
They consume saturation of the grotesque,
machines coupled with gadgets
So necessary.
So desired.
Consume me as the worms will consume,
feel the bitter taste of passion,
feel the mortal breath,
Look into the eyes that hypnotize and destroy,
Dung hogs eat me up!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário